PTS!!!
Thursday, August 6, 2009 @ 4:40 AM
OMG I SURVIVED BIO PT AND GEOG PT :DDDDand this year, we COMPLETED 6 PTs!!!!
which are: eng, lit, history, physics, geog, and bio!!
oh my :(
this is so amazing man.
and bio pt was AWESOME. :D
love my groupmates Xue Li Shauna and Yu-Ling!
in total, we spent a
WHOOPING TWENTY FOUR
hours on meetings with
40+ FAILED RECORDINGS!!!!
YAY US. :)
AND YES BIO PT ROCKS. ITS THE BEST PT EVER. EVER.
and we're going to pass with FLYING colours. :D
and geog was HORRIBLE.
HORRIBLE.
hate the data.
but anyway, i managed to finish at 9pm yesterday and dont need to chiong until too late. :DDD
and it turned out pretty nice too. :D
today helped mandy chiong her geog pt.
then yu-ling was like trying to qiang gong lao.
HMPH. :(((
I WROTE A LETTER TO MY MORTAL DURING MALAY TODAY. :D
that reminds me: I HATE MALAY. IT'S SO BORING.
I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP DURING THAT 2 HOURS.
freaking tired. but at least the teachers were rather drama and fun.
and group 2 won although yu-ling wasnt here. :D MUAHAHAHAAH XD