HAPPYMOOOOOOOYEAR!
Sunday, January 25, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
A SOLAR ECLIPSE AT 4-6! I'M GONNA TAKE PICS OF IT! MY FIRST!Happy CNY! MUAHAHAHAHAH my rat year is OVER. :(
btw, i went visitng to several houses today, so i collected 9 angpaos. :D
hooray for me (:
yesterday i watched channel 56 repeat of the taichung ENG NEW YR countdown.
so nice lahs! ~ got alot celebrities like, show, rainie, genie, danson etc.
& show's dance was soooooooooooooooooo nice. (:
right now, i'm waiting for my auntie to arrive at my house.
she's arriving in like, 2+ hours time?! so long away.
anyway, I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD to rvps-homecoming on 30th.
ALL OF YOU MUST GO, 6Aliens! :D
COUNTDOWN: 4 more days! =D
i shall post the v.v.nice pictures of the very good old times.
i suddenly feel like digging them out. so here i am ~

MY FAVOURITE! our combined clique!

MY CLIQUE! I MISS THEM ALL!

YINHANG, JOANNE, VALERIE & GILLIAN eating ms's PIZZA! whatimiss.

BBQ (almost) WHOLE CLASS PICTURE! 6A is th love.

PETPETFAMILY@MINDY'SBDAYPARTEH.

KBOX-ING@E!HUB CRAZILY SINGING! 2ND ROUND IN MARCH OKAY?
do you know? 6A&COMPANY, i miss you ALOT.
ALOT.