feeling down
Thursday, September 13, 2007 @ 9:11 PM
lets type one for hl.
I DIDN'T MEAN IT!
that time i was really hot and those words just spilt out of my mouth.
what im just mad at is i took time and effort to do this project but nothing
ever seems right. why is this always befalling me?
okay, i was really mad at the others at that time.
and what i was angry at is hl rather get on the bus on time than
care about our project and run after zhengcong!
i feel that she should have ran over zhengcong.
SO AM I WRONG?
IS THIS ALL BECAUSE OF ME?
SHOULD I HAVE GONE TO ZC'S HOUSE AND TOO THE BOARD
WHEN THE PROBLEM IS NOT CAUSED BY ME?
AM I WILLING TO GIVE UP MY PRIDE AND HAPPINESS BECAUSE OF MY FRIENDS?
MISUNDERSTANDINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIENDS.
perhaps me, hl and emily has known each other for a long time
so it's easier for us to hurt the other?
am i a changed person?
have i changed so much over the years?
is our friendship so fragile?
thanks to all of you for your friendship. this is one thing i'll never forget.
AND HL, I DIDN'T MEAN IT.
let's hope for brighter days ahead. :D